Multinacional de Servicios
Retail Marketing Director
Leads go-to-market planning with key stakeholders to create integrated retail marketing programs that will drive brand awareness and profitable sales.
This position will work hand-in-hand with the VP of Retail Partnerships and requires strong marketing and client development skills, the ability to manage multiple projects on a sustained basis, planning, organizing, staffing, training and managing of all retail marketing functions to achieve company objectives for growth.
• BA/BS Degree required with Marketing or Business related subject preferred. MBA would be a plus.
• 7+ years of relevant experience with a recognized manufacturer, retailer, e-commerce site is required.
• 5 years marketing project/program management experience; preferably with retail.
Experience managing marketing projects including setting timelines, assets required, design, and production.
• Business development; creating new experiences for the consumer and bringing new businesses experience.
• Familiarity with push out and roll out of a brand to big chain stores.
• Brand management and experience.
• Fully bilingual English and Spanish